GeProS - German Project Solutions GmbH, Blumenau 44, 22089 Hamburg, Germany, (hereinafter: "We") are as the operator of the website http://www.gepros.com the entity responsible for the personal data of the users (hereinafter: "You") of the website in terms of the German Data Protection Act ("BDSG").
We protect your privacy and your private data. We collect, process and use your personal data in accordance with the content of these data protection regulations and the applicable German data protection laws, including but not limited to the German Data Protection Act ("BDSG")and the German Telemedia Act ("TMG").
These data protection provisions state which personal data about you we collect, process and use. Therefore, we ask you to carefully read the following statements.
- Personal data also include information about your usage of our website. In this context, we collect your personal data as follows: information about your visits to our website, such as the extent of the data transfer, the location from which you retrieve data from our website as well as other connection data and sources that you retrieve.
- To provide you with the services you desire
- To ensure that our website is presented to you in the most effective and interesting manner possible
- To fulfil our obligations resulting from potential contracts concluded between you and us
- To enable you to use interactive offers upon your wish
- To inform you about changes of the benefits we offer.
- Whenever you access our website, we collect the following information about your computer: your computer's IP-address, the request from your browser as well as the time of that request. In addition, we record the status and the quantity of the transferred data with respect to that request. We also collect product and version information about the browser used and the operating system of your computer. Furthermore, we record the website from which you accessed our website. Your computer's IP-address is only stored for the time span during which you use our website and is subsequently deleted immediately or anonymised through abbreviation. The remaining data is stored for a limited time period. We use these data for operating our website, especially to identify and correct website errors, to determine the website's capacity utilization or to make improvements.
- It is possible that we also collect information about your usage of our website through the utilization of so-called browser cookies. These are small text files which are stored on your data carrier and store certain settings and data to share with our systems via your browser. A cookie usually contains the name of the domain from which cookie data are sent as well as information about the age of the cookie and an alphanumeric identification sign. Cookies enable our systems to identify the user's device and make certain previous settings available immediately. As soon as a user accesses the platform, a cookie is transferred to the hard drive of the respective user's computer. Cookies help us to improve our website and provide you with a better service that is even more tailored to you. They allow us to recognize your computer when you return to our website and thereby permit us to:
- store information about your preferred activities on the website and thereby adjust our website according to your individual interests. For example, this includes advertising that corresponds to your personal interests;
- accelerate the speed of handling requests.
- In the cookies we use we only store the data explained above about your usage of the website. This does not occur through an attribution to you personally but via an assignment of an identification number to the cookie ("cookie-ID").The cookie-ID is not connected to your name, your IP-address or similar data that would allow the establishment of a connection between the cookies and you. In section 3 (6), we explain how you can prevent the use of browser cookies.
- Our website uses so-called tracking technologies. We use this technology to design our internet service in a way that is more interesting to you. This technology allows us to address internet users who have already shown interest in our website with advertisements on our partners' websites. The presentation of advertisements on our partners' websites occurs through a pseudonym and no usage profiles are connected to your personal data. Should you not consent to the establishment of usage profiles, you can object to this through a message to us. In that case, a special opt-out cookie will be stored on your computer, which must be stored there permanently. If you delete that cookie or if it is deleted automatically through your browser settings, you need to re-install that cookie when you revisit our website.
- We collaborate with business partners who assist us in making our internet service and the website more interesting for you. Therefore, cookies from our partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit the website. These are cookies which delete themselves automatically after a certain time. Our partners' cookies also only collect data via a cookie-ID which allow our advertising partners to reach you with advertisements which might actually interest you. In section 3 (6), we explain how you can prevent the use of such cookies.
- Should you not desire a use of browser cookies, you can adjust your browser settings in such a way that the storage of cookies is not accepted. Please note that in that case you may be able to use our website only in a limited way or not at all. If you would like to accept our own cookies but not the cookies of our service providers and partners, you can choose the setting "Block third-party cookies" in your browser.
All information you transfer to us, will be stored on servers within the European Union. Unfortunately, the transfer of information via the internet is not completely secure, which is why we cannot guarantee the security of data transferred to our website via the internet. We secure our website and other systems through technical and organizational measures against loss, destruction, access, alteration or distribution through unauthorized persons. In particular, your personal data are transferred by us in encrypted form. For this purpose, we use the coding system SSL (Secure Socket Layer).
We will not disclose your personal data to third parties, except if you have consented to the data transfer or if we are authorized or obliged to transfer data due to legal provisions and/or official or court directions. This may refer to cases including but not limited to the provision of information for the purposes of law enforcement, danger prevention or the enforcement of intellectual property rights.
This website may contain hyperlinks to or from the websites of third parties. If you follow a hyperlink to one of these websites, please note that we cannot assume any responsibility or guarantee for external contents or data protection conditions. Please verify the respective applicable data protection provisions before you transfer personal data to these websites. Data communication via the internet cannot be guaranteed to be error-free and/or available at all times according to the current state of technology. In this respect, we are not liable for the constant and uninterrupted availability of our trading system.
We reserve the right to amend these data protection provisions at any time with future effect. The respective latest version is available at all time on the website. Please access the website regularly to find out about the applicable data protection provisions.
You can look at your personal data at any time free of charge and if applicable request their correction and/or deletion and/or blocking. For this purpose and/or to receive more detailed information in this regard, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Should you have any questions, comments or requests with respect to the collection, processing or usage of your personal data, please also get in touch with us using the provided contact data. GeProS - German Project Solutions GmbH (Blumenau 44, 22089 Hamburg, Germany, Commercial register entry: HRB 169670 at the local court of Hamburg, Tax number: DE224251043), represented by the Managing Director Ralf Friedrich